Please read before enrolling your child, call 858 623 9675 if you have any questions.
Prices vary depending on site, length of session, and location.
You will receive an additional 5% discount for one of your kids, for each referred student who becomes a WVSD Kid.
Your child will receive free tuition on your first & second session if you assist in establishing a WVSD program at you child's preschool or elementary school.
$25 late payment fee will be charged if we have not received your payment by the second class of the session.
• All classes are subject to cancellation or change. Classes require a minimum enrollment of 5 children. Classes that do not meet the minimum enrollment may be combined with other similar classes, postponed, or canceled.
• Registration is required for all classes and fees won't be prorated once the session starts. Unless authorized by the director.
• Registration is available on line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
. Late pick up $1.00 per minute after 10 minutes of pick up time.
. Late registration may be added in the middle of the session (if we have openings) and price will be prorated.
• Confirmation emails are sent upon enrollment, once confirmation is received consider your child enrolled, is your responsibility to pay the registration fee unless canceled with the time frame explained below. (payments,withdrawals, and refunds).
Please print your receipt from your computer at time of transaction.
• If the desired class is full, you will be placed on the waiting list and contacted if a space becomes available. Please do not attend the class if you are on the waiting list, unless contacted.
• Full refunds are available for courses canceled by WVSD only!
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Martha Chousal/World Voices SD
8254 Caminito Modena, La Jolla CA 92037.
• Returned checks are subject to a $25 processing fee.
Private Classes: Once you confirm your schedule is your obligation to pay the full amount by the firsts class day, no refunds will be made. Remember a teacher has been assigned to your own personal options and she will not commit to any other classes during this time.
Requests must be received one week prior to the first class meeting, and two weeks prior the first class for SUMMER CAMP, (be aware that your child is using a spot that can not be taken unless you cancel within the time frame). Requests received less than one week prior to the first meeting (enrichment), or two weeks (summer camp) will be processed at 50% of the fees.
Check transactions will be refunded via check, less a $25.00 refund processing fee. This process takes 3-4 weeks.
Online payments will be refund too the method of payment received, less 10% processing fee.
MAKEUP CLASS POLICY
There are no make-up classes unless the reason is a health related event. If your child is unable to attend the scheduled class due to sickness you may attend any other class during the next 15 days as a "make-up". Please check the schedule and let us know in advanced that you will be attending another class. Refunds are not issued for missed classes.
Private make up classes, it is important to discuss the option with your assigned teacher, no more than 2 classes will consider for make up classes, and it depends on the teacher schedule.
Thanks for our consideration,