By enrolling your child you agreed with terms and condition, call 619 487 9269 if you have any questions.
Prices vary depending on; length of session, time and location.
Second and third sibling register on the same session schedules receive a 5% discount. ( discounts can't be combined with any other offer)
No discount will apply for once a week option on a twice a week class schedule.
You will receive an additional 5% discount for one of your kids, for each referred student who becomes a WVSD Kid.
Your child will receive free tuition on your first session (enrichemt) if you assist in establishing a WVSD program at you child's preschool or elementary school.
$25 late payment fee will be charged if we have not received your payment by the second class of the session.
• All classes are subject to cancellation or change. Classes require a minimum enrolment of 5 children. Classes that do not meet the minimum enrolment may be combined with other similar classes, postponed, or cancelled.
• Registration is required for all classes and fees won't be prorated once the session starts. Unless authorized by the director.
• Registration is available on line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Late pick up $1.00 per minute after 10 minutes of pick up time. Late registration may be added in the middle of the session (if we have openings) and price will be prorated.
• Confirmation emails are sent upon enrolment, once confirmation is received consider your child enrolled, is your responsibility to pay the registration fee unless cancelled with the time frame explained below. (withdrawals, and refunds).
• If the desired class is full, you will be placed on the waiting list and contacted if a space becomes available. Please do not attend the class if you are on the waiting list, unless contacted.
• Full refunds are available for courses cancelled by WVSD & WVSD teachers only!
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Martha Chousal/World Voices SD
8254 Caminito Modena, La Jolla CA 92037.
• Returned checks are subject to a $25 processing fee.
Private Classes: Once you confirm your schedule is your obligation to pay the full amount by the firsts class day, no refunds will be made. Remember a teacher has been assigned to your own personal options and she will not commit to any other classes during this time.
Enrichment programs (after school) summer camp:
Requests must be received one week prior to the first class meeting on after school programs, and two weeks prior the first class for SUMMER CAMP, (be aware that your child is using a spot that can not be taken unless you cancel within the time frame). Requests received less than one week prior to the first meeting (enrichment), or two weeks (summer camp) will be processed at 50% of the fees.
Withdrawals and refunds:
Check transactions will be refunded via check, less a $25.00 refund processing fee. This process takes 3-4 weeks.
Online payments will be refund too the method of payment received, less 10% processing fee.
MAKEUP CLASS POLICY
There are no make-up classes unless the reason is a health related event. If your child is unable to attend the scheduled class due to sickness you may attend any other class during the next 15 days as a "make-up". Please check the schedule and let us know in advanced that you will be attending another class. Refunds are not issued for missed classes.
Private classes, make ups, it is important to discuss the option with your assigned teacher, no more than 2 classes will consider for make up classes from your 10 classes agreement. ( our teachers have a busy schedule and will do their best to assist you)
Thanks for our consideration,