Our small teacher, student ratio 10/1 give your child the opportunity to easily get involved and engage in the class. Our program is a full immersion approach, this will take your kid to speak without an accent and in a natural way. To have the best results all of our teachers are native speakers!
Please note that our regular session classes need a minimum of 5 children enrolled to run, and our summer camp classes require a minimum of 10 students per week. In the event that a class does not meet the minimum requirement, it may be combined with another class or it may be canceled/postponed until further notice.
- Preschool classes meet for 45 minutes.
- Toddler classes at site (school meet for 35 min)
- Elementary class meets for 1 hour
- Adult, youth students class times varies 1:15 to 1:30 per class, group classes 1 hour.
- Payments are due one week before class begins.
- Enroll at any time we will prorate the classes for you.
- Private lessons available upon request, please call for information and options in your area.
- Prices may vary depending on school or location.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE FORM 1, & FORM 2, FILLED AND SIGNED BY SECOND CLASS OF THE SESSION.
Don't see a class that fits your schedule? No worries! contact us and we'll do our best to make it happen.
Feel free to suggest day and time!
Please read Terms & conditions, before signing up for a class!
Preschool Language Classes (Ages 3-6)
Fun and play form the foundation for our preschoolers foreign language classes. Within two or three classes, kids ages 3-6 learn key phrases in their new language through simple, repeated songs and chants. Meanwhile, they become familiar with more complex aspects of the language by engaging in "adventures," tactile and movement-based games that require them to solve simple problems - in their new language, of course!
Early Elementary (K-1)
Our early elementary students learn their new languages through adventures, activities that require increasing levels of engagement and understanding over time, and that reward kids with a feeling of accomplishment. A simple literacy component ensures that these students not only listen, speak, sing and play in their new language, but read and write as well.
Elementary 1 (2nd to 6th graders)
Elementary classes for children 7 to 11 years old. A simple literacy component ensures that these students not only listen, speak, sing and play in their new language, but read and write as well. In this class group the children will have to practice more at home and have homework for home reinforcement, as well as going in to our website to practice with the games and weekly challenge questions posted on the website and FB page.