Our small teacher, student ratio 10/1 give your child the opportunity to easily get involved and engage in the class. Our program is a full immersion approach, this will take your kid to speak without an accent and in a natural way. To have the best results all of our teachers are native speakers!
Please note that our regular session classes need a minimum of 5 children enrolled to run, and our summer camp classes require a minimum of 10 students per week. In the event that a class does not meet the minimum requirement, it may be combined with another class or it may be canceled/postponed until further notice.
- Preschool classes meet for 45 minutes.
- Toddler classes at site (school meet for 35 min)
- Elementary class meets for 1 hour
- Adult, youth students class times varies 1:15 to 1:30 per class, group classes 1 hour.
- Payments are due one week before class begins.
- Enroll at any time we will prorate the classes for you.
- Private lessons available upon request, please call for information and options in your area.
- Prices may vary depending on school or location.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE FORM 1, & FORM 2, FILLED AND SIGNED BY SECOND CLASS OF THE SESSION.
Don't see a class that fits your schedule? No worries! contact us and we'll do our best to make it happen.
Feel free to suggest day and time!
Please read Terms & conditions, before signing up for a class!